Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just One or Two Keys Away from Flourishing...

The last two years of my life have been two of the most exciting years of my life and ministry!

You see, I was stuck. And I didn't know how to get unstuck.

Then two years ago I was introduced to the Association of Related Churches. (ARC). And ARC introduced me to Chris Hodges and growleader.com.

I learned a few things, picked up a couple of resources, recruited a couple of coaches and finally, FINALLY started connecting some dots!

That's when things got really exciting!

Since then, I've developed a conviction... I believe that a lot of frustrated Pastors are just one or two tools away, one or two resources away, one or two coaches away, from going from mediocre to really flourishing!

If you're a Pastor. And you're stuck. Why don't you check out what these guys are doing. Maybe it'll help you get unstuck too.

Proverbs 13:12 says...
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, 
     but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment